Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Christmas was wonderful once again this year! Kris and I were able to split the time between our two families as well as spend some time doing our own gift exchange! Kris got me a jewelry armoire, which I love, as well as the Nike chip that goes in your shoes and sync's to your i-pod!!! And...the cutest North Face beanie ever! I gave him some scriptures, a new dress coat, a Bear Paw Carhartt hoodie, and a few other small things! We really had a great year! We also gave each other a new Video Camera!!!!
Despite all the amazing gifts, the best part was spending time with each other and with our families!! We are so blessed! Thank you to everyone who sent us Holiday wishes! We love you and wish you the best! Next year we look forward to celebrating as the Barnett's!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! I am glad you had a great one.