Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank You Hoggan's!!!!!!!!!!

So I got home today and found a package waiting for me! Of course I was thrilled...I mean who doesn't love to get a package in the mail!?!?!?!! The return address said Hoggan's...which I knew to be Meredith's parents, Marilyn and Bruce. I tore open the paper and opened the box to find the CUTEST baby gifts! All individually wrapped with baby footprint ribbon and all perfect for not only our baby boy, but my rough and tough hubby as well! A backhoe, a heavy hauler romper, the most adorable pair of stride rites, and a wooden train! The shoes especially tickled me pink (or should I say blue!)! I mean I've seen cute shoes before, but something about this little pair of blue and white shoes won me over! I'll be sure to send a formal thank you note, but I had to blog about our wonderful gift from wonderful people! The Hoggan's always treated me like family and I feel so loved and blessed to continue to have a relationship with them...even if they are 3000 miles away. Thanks Marilyn and Bruce! Hope to see you oh so soon!

1 comment:

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

That was so sweet of you to post! I'll be sure to tell them to check out the blog. I can't wait to see that cute little boy in all these adorable clothes you have!