Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Wanna Nuggle?"

I’ve decided to start prepping Kris for life as a Dad…no we aren’t expecting!!! His first training started with a sleepover with Zach and Kennedy (although I can’t say this is his first, since we’ve already experienced one sleepover with Blake) and it all worked out quite well. We got to the house around 8pm and the kids played with Kris while I showered. Afterwards I had to check some work emails, so Kris introduced them to the wonderful world of Scooby Doo, which they LOVED! (It was Kristian’s favorite show as a child!) After that, we set up the futon and had a snuggle fest. Zach said over and over, “Kris, wanna nuggle? I wanna nuggle. Please nuggle.” ADORABLE! After a bit of “nuggling”, prayers, and a few songs, we tucked them in and called it a night! Both slept peacefully through the night and woke up in great moods! I must say, our first sleepover and training session was a screaming success! He’s going to be such a good dad!!

2 comments:

Kris10 said...

You are so gonna be prego by the end of the summer. Start prepping Kris? Yep...spill the beans K. Barnett.

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

Oh that snowman blanket so reminds me of you! I miss those good old college days!