Monday, April 21, 2008

Biker Babe


Today I had a grand adventure! Let me give you a little background! Last year Kris and I bought some really nice bikes! We both love to ride and decided we might as well buy something that's going to last. The weather has finally warmed up enough to get the bikes out of storage, and last night Kris broke down and bought me a bike rack for my car...and with both of these hassels out of the way, I knew today would be a biking day! I convinced my brother-in-law Kris to go on a little ride with me, which turned out to be torture and enjoyment all wrapped up in one! We headed down a road called Cranston (lets just say it leads you to the boondocks by way of hills, hills, and more hills) and after the first 1/2 uphill battle, I thought my lungs would collapse! Once I got some wind back in my sails, the rest of the ride was fabulous!!!! We had a great time and I am looking forward to many more, although I might avoid the dreaded "Cranston Road" for some time! I just have to say, I love biking! The minute I climb on my bike, I feel like a kid again! I'm sure Kris, Kris and I will be making many more memories on our bikes this year and I must say, I couldn't be more excited!

No comments: