Monday, March 3, 2008

Tourney Time!


Well folks, we're back in action for the 16th Region High School Basketball tournament! My Dad is the tourney manager, so each year me and a few of my siblings get the pleasure of working at the games. Typically I'm on ticket duty, but this year I'll be over security...yes, all that weight lifting I've been doing has obviously been noticed!!! Kris will be helping with the parking and we'll both enjoy lots of free food and some great high school basketball action!

I'm know I'm a nerd, but this really is one of my favorite times of year! I love seeing all the people come out from their local communities to support their athletes and the excitment in the air is contagious! I doubt my high school alma mater will make it very far in the boys tourney, but word is that the girls should make an easy sweep of the region! Good luck Vikings!

It's off to work for me now! I wonder if they'll let me carry a badge??!!

No comments: