Friday, March 13, 2009

Porker


Brody is getting so big! It makes me quite sad. I look at his newborn pics and I can't remember him being so small :-(

At 5 weeks old, he is officially out of 0-3 months and will soon be in a size 2 diaper. Oh goodness! My sweet little thing is a porker...a snuggly, adorable, little porker! Here is a funny picture of him sportin' just his diaper!
Dang I love this kid!

We've established a pretty good routine and he is sleeping really well at night! He sleeps at least 3 hours at a time, and the other night, he snoozed on for 5 hours! Oh I woke up refreshed!

He was given a name and blessing on Sunday and Kris did a wonderful job! Every man in the building teared up! I was a proud mom and a very proud wife! My two studs!

We are going to Utah May 1st and I am so excited! My grandma isn't doing very well, so we like to go out as much as possible. I am so excited for both she and my Grandpa to meet Brody! I know they'll love him as much as we do! Must go now! It's bath time!

4 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Love how adorable your little man is. Isn't it a sweet experience to hear your husband bless your child? I loved that moment and can't wait to experience it again. And, just for the record, your little man doesn't look like that big of a porker. I think he looks perfect :)

Adrianna said...

He's so cute! How long will you be in Utah for your trip in May?

Unknown said...

What a cute picture. I love his hair! I am glad you all are adjusting well.

Tiffany said...

He doesn't look too porky to me! He's just dang cute! What a neat experience...I can't wait for my little boy to get here!