I'm a huge list maker...just ask my husband! They are everywhere! In fact, Kourtney joked the other day that I could use the back of one of her envelopes to make another one... I write them on everything! And typically I complete about 7/8 of them and then create a new one! However, there are ten items on my list that desperately need to be done, but I'm putting off doing! I am hoping that creating a blog list, I'll feel a bit more motivated to do them! Yeah right!
1. Put together shelving for office
2. Wipe down all the baseboards in the house
3. Organize the master closet
4. Hang clock in office
5. ORGANIZE/COMPLETE office. It is 3/4 of the way done...just dreading the last part
7. Mop Kitchen Floor
8. Paint bedroom furniture
9. Buy a new cell phone
10. Do a thorough thorough cleaning of master bathroom...again. (I feel like I do this all the time!)
Let you know how it goes! lol!