Thursday, September 17, 2009

7 month check up


Well our little guy went to the doc yesterday, a new pediatrician that we absolutely LOVE! Her name is Brandy Fouch and she is in Mt.Sterling! So excited to have a real pediatrician for him and to get sane answers to our questions.

Brody is growing like a weed and all is well! He weighed in at 25lbs 3 oz and is 30 inches long! He is in the 99th percentile for both height and weight, which is great with me!

He got three shots, cried for about a minute and then was my sweet, happy boy the rest of the day! I am so lucky! He really is the best kid!

4 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Oh my goodenss! He is one big boy. Jacob might be able to rival his numbers ;) We'll just have to see. You look great in all of your pictures. If only Kentucky were a little closer to NV! We've actually had 3 or 4 families move in to our ward from KY in the past month- random huh?! I don't think any were from Morehead though. It always makes me think of you!

Megan Tea said...

I love big babies! That picture looks a lot like you. Lucky boy.

Kris10 said...

I'm totally smitten. I love you munchkin.

Alice said...

Boucle d'oreille chanel soldes
Boucle d'oreille juicy couture soldes
Boucle d'oreille louis vuitton soldes
Boucle d'oreille tiffany soldes
Boucle d'oreille vivienne westwood soldes
Boucle sac louis vuitton
Bracelet chanel
Bracelet juicy
Bracelet Links
Bracelet louis vuitton
Bracelet Vivienne
Collier chanel
Collier juicy
Collier louis vuitton
Collier Vivienne
Lunettes de soleil
lunettes de soleil armani
Lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil ray ban